Maine 207-467-3767

Transfer of Structured Settlement Payments / Outside Counsel

If you are a factoring company looking for competent, efficient outside counsel to prepare the necessary court paperwork to facilitate the sale of payments from a structured settlement, please feel free to call me.  I have over ten years experience representing various factoring companies as outside counsel in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont (pro hac vice).

Contact The Firm · Licensed In New Hampshire, Massachusetts And Maine

I encourage my clients to email or call me any time, day or night. If in New Hampshire call 603-766-1970 and if in Maine, call 207-467-3767 for help in the complicated issues of criminal law and family law. Schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible to start yourself off on the right path.