Maine 207-467-3767

Juvenile Defense / Delinquent Children

I represent juveniles in both Maine and New Hampshire accused of conduct that would otherwise be considered criminal if engaged in by an adult.  There are some procedural differences between these cases and adult criminal cases, but also a lot of overlap.  Essentially, the lawyer's job is to review the applicable statutes and discovery (police reports, etc.), analyze potential constitutional, statutory, and factual defenses in order to optimize the result for his or her client.  Feel free to call (207) 467-3767 (Maine) or (603) 766-1970 (NH) for a free consultation.  

Contact The Firm · Licensed In New Hampshire, Massachusetts And Maine

I encourage my clients to email or call me any time, day or night. If in New Hampshire call 603-766-1970 and if in Maine, call 207-467-3767 for help in the complicated issues of criminal law and family law. Schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible to start yourself off on the right path.