When your family is going through a difficult time, it is important not to rush toward a resolution. In order to consider all angles of your situation, and arrive at the best possible conclusion, you need to take your time and speak with a family law attorney who will be patient in listening to your needs, honest in providing advice and determined in following through as promised.
A Lawyer Who Keeps Your Family First With Compassionate Service
To speak with a New Hampshire and Maine family law attorney who will remain committed to your family's best interests, you need only to schedule a consultation with me, Albert Hansen at Hansen Law Offices, PLLC. During this meeting I will take the time to understand your family, your goals and what matters most to you. It is your family, so make sure they are taken care of in issues of:
- Divorce, including same-sex marriages and divorces
- Child custody, visitation rights and issues of child support
- Spousal support, alimony agreements
- Paternity law, parenting rights and the termination of parenting rights
- Property distribution, division of assets and division of debts and investments
- Administrative proceedings and mediation
- Juvenile matters, including delinquency and CHINS (Children in Need of Services)
- Domestic assault defense, restraining orders and orders of protection
Patient Toward Clients, Assertive Toward Opposition
While I do all I can to achieve results as efficiently as possible, with minimal stress, I know that some issues require a strong, tenacious presence in the courtroom. With experience as a former prosecutor with the Rockingham County attorney's office, and more than six years involved in an indigent defense contract (public defense), I have more trial experience than many other firms, and I can use this to your advantage in any legal dispute, including those pertaining to family law.
I Practice In Maine And New Hampshire · Contact My Offices In Kennebunk Or Portsmouth · Free Consultation
I encourage my clients to email me or call me anytime, day or night, at (207) 467-3767 in Maine or (603) 766-1970 in New Hampshire for help with complicated family law problems. Schedule a free initial consultation (first half hour) as soon as possible to start yourself off on the right path.