Maine 207-467-3767

Attorney Helping Personal Injury Victims Recover Compensation

Under the laws of New Hampshire and Maine, if you are injured as a result of negligence or misconduct on the part of another individual or corporate entity, you have the right to pursue full and fair compensation for financial damages you suffered. Fighting for the compensation you deserve from the insurance company shouldn't be difficult, but it frequently becomes quite complicated.

Free Consultation And No Fees Unless You Win

I am personal injury lawyer Albert Hansen, principal attorney of Hansen Law Offices, PLLC, with offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and Kennebunk, Maine and surrounding areas. As a trial lawyer with many decades of experience, I am ready to represent you against the largest corporate insurance companies. Call me now at 603-369-6903 for representation.

As a former prosecutor with more than 20 years of experience, I know how the opposing attorney will prepare evidence to skew the case in their direction. I come to settlement negotiations prepared with the strongest case possible to help you protect your rights and seek the justice you are entitled to.

I handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. You pay nothing upfront. I collect a percentage of your settlement or jury award. If I don't help you recover money in a settlement or trial verdict, you pay nothing.

Call me if you have suffered an injury or lost a loved one due to another party's negligence in New Hampshire or Maine, including claims resulting from:

  • Motor vehicle accidents, auto, truck, motorcycle and boating accidents
  • Dangerous and defective products, manufacturer's liability
  • Property owner negligence, premises liability claims
  • Nursing home negligence
  • Medical negligence or malpractice

Contact Me Today

Call my office in Portsmouth at (603) 766-1970 or Kennebunk at (207) 467-3767 or contact me via email to arrange a free case evaluation (first half hour) right away.

Contact The Firm · Licensed In New Hampshire, Massachusetts And Maine

I encourage my clients to email or call me any time, day or night. If in New Hampshire call 603-766-1970 and if in Maine, call 207-467-3767 for help in the complicated issues of criminal law and family law. Schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible to start yourself off on the right path.