Maine 207-467-3767

Guardianship of Minors

For over 20 years, Attorney Hansen has provided sound legal counsel and tenacious courtroom advocacy to both would-be guardians trying to protect children (usually grandchildren), as well as parents fighting to get their children back.  These cases are often fraught with emotion and sometimes complex affairs involving multiple jurisdictions and application of concepts such as subject matter jurisdiction and the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA), as well as choice of law issues on the substantive issues in the case.

Contact The Firm · Licensed In New Hampshire, Massachusetts And Maine

I encourage my clients to email or call me any time, day or night. If in New Hampshire call 603-766-1970 and if in Maine, call 207-467-3767 for help in the complicated issues of criminal law and family law. Schedule a free initial consultation as soon as possible to start yourself off on the right path.